Browse my favorites from our regular newsletters below!
To subscribe, enter your email address at the bottom right corner of our website. xoxo, Annette
September 11, 2020
1) I just bought this stylish tablecloth
to protect our table, while reducing my laundry pile (goodbye to washing placemats!) - it's wipeable and works well with kids. We also have two of their playmats, and use them every day.
2) This is one of my favorite podcasts (with the same name), turned into a book
launching this month. The podcast is really interesting if you enjoy hearing how people start (and think up!) well known companies, problem solve and then grow them through all sorts of challenges. I am guessing the book will be an intriguing read too!
3) A friend in Nashville just opened an online apparel company and I snagged one of these super soft tees
on launch day. They have sizes for adults and kids.
4) These ABC Bible cards
serve double duty as wall art and a way to memorize scripture with your kids. Durable, 8.5x11" and neutral, we enjoy going through a few at bedtime to remember truth, but you could definitely hang them up in a nursery or kid's room too!
5) One of my go-to chicken recipes
and has been for years. Gluten free, relatively fast to make, full of flavor, and really versatile to use with multiple other recipes, including this kale salad
, and this pesto pizza
, or just on its own with a starch and a veggie!
August 28, 2020
1) This book
has so many helpful tips on changing your day-to-day and therefore, changing your life in extremely practical ways - I highly recommend it!
2) The best chocolate chip cookies recipe
around (in my opinion) and bonus - it's gluten free if you or your friends eat GF*, but this does NOT diminish the taste in any way. *However, they do contain gluten free oats, which not everyone who eats GF can tolerate.
3) If you have little ones in your life, buy some Ultra-Washable markers
for them and yourself:) You're welcome. So far the name has proved true - they have easily come out of WHITE curtains y'all, clothes, and a tablecloth. Totally worth the extra couple of bucks. Thank you Crayola.
4) Art prints
by the lovely Emily Jeffords are beautiful. I have purchased a few of her prints for our home (including this one) and gifted them too. I hope to buy more, potentially in a large size!
5) We have been using this book
all summer and seen a lot of progress! A little over halfway through and my oldest kiddo (almost 5) is reading sentences already.
August 21, 2020
1) This is my favorite ice cream
by far, especially the flavors Brambleberry Crisp and Brown Butter Almond Brittle. Go get yourself some!
2) These linen pants are perfect for the transition from summer to fall. They have olive green, black (what I got), and dark orange.
3) These neutral baskets make organizing kids' toys helpful and are lightweight enough for the kids to use too!
4) This mug is beautiful and reminds me of hope and truth in the morning. Morgan has a mug of the moment club (stay tuned for the next mug of the month), and many other gorgeous ceramic pieces too!
5) A prayer journal helps me collect requests and answers each month, plus more. Just ordered the one below for 2021!